Please remember that all the Level 2 Covid-19 health and safety protocols for sporting facilities continue to apply. Unfortunately, spectators are not permitted at events.
Access to KILLARNEY
Due to the restriction on movement, access to the facility other than for an extreme emergency, will not be possible during this period; this includes bomas, garages, offices and workshops.
The existing security service will continue, along with additional measures; however, because of its size the facility is difficult to secure with no activity on site.
Testing sessions for Power Series Competitors
Testing sessions for WPMC members who compete in the Power Series presented by Wingfield Motors and Kfm 94.5 will resume, on Wednesdays only.
- Wednesdays – Fridays Private Testing: 09:00 – 16:00 (Please contact Rhonette to book)
- Tuesday to Thursday Power Series Testing: 16:30 – 18:00
- Please confirm availability and times with the office
- Corporate books take preference: 021 557 1639
Testing Session Days
|Time||4.30pm to 6pm||4.30pm to 6pm||4.30pm to 6pm|
|Classes||Power Sport A & B||SBK, Clubmans, Classics||SBK, Clubmans, Classics|
Bikes and Cars alternating every 15 min
In order to make the circuit more available to members and private track hire clients, the following amendment to the Policy on Testing Sessions has been approved by the MANCOM and SPORTCOM of the WPMC and is effective from 16 January 2018
- The Testing Sessions are afforded to members of the WPMC that compete in Power Series events
- Test Sessions are for testing purposes, running in of
engines and bedding in of brakes, etc.
- All are reminded that there is no medical support on site for these sessions and no manned marshalling posts, therefore please drive/ride accordingly
- Cost will be R100 per day for all sessions
- Pay at the WPMC admin office and get an appropriate sticker (with the date listed)
- Card payments welcome
(Note; Corporate clients would still need to take preference if so required in order to secure their bookings and so these sessions could be cancelled)